Monday, August 22, 2011

Still working....

Not much new to show though, since I have been to the Dollshouse Club yesterday.  I can't do more spray painting, because it's raining, so I'll show you the pictures of the completed boxes and handle bar.  All I need to do now is wait for the correct hinges (I am short of one pair) and then I can finish off the wooden parts.  I am also thinking of buying new hinges for the smaller box.  I do have a pair that'll fit, but they are not the nice triangular hinges that are used for the original.  Well, in the end you'll find out what I have decided upon. :-)

Ready to be assembled

The 'stay' is not correctly placed, but tha's because I have not fixed any hinges yet
I guess the next step is making lots of bread and rusks before I can go back to my florist....

Since I welcomed a large number of new followers the other day (22 to be precise) I discovered two more.  So, a warm welcome to

Paky from Spain at Paquicheli's blog and Gleise, who doesn't appear to have one.  If you do, please let me know and I will tell the world. :-)

See you next time with a new update when the rain has stopped.

4 comments:

  1. Nice work. Looking forward to see more.
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marion, This is such a fantastic project that you are making. I can't wait to see it completed! It is going to be so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's getting pretty! Very well done!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your warm welcome Marion, and I'm sorry not to thank for it before, but I've had problems with blogger, and blogs not restated me. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete

So kind of you to leave a comment.

Thank you also for visiting my blog.

However, comments with the purpose of (hidden) advertising will not be considered genuine and will be removed.