Saturday, August 20, 2011

Nearly finished

Although we both have been working hard today, I haven't much to show for it.  It was repetitive work mostly for me: sanding, staining, sanding, painting, more sanding, more painting........pfff.....  However, I am happy with the results so far.

Hubbie has been working on the bike part of course.  More soldering for him, but his part is as good as finished.  I have spray-painted the parts and with a bit of luck we can start assembling tomorrow.


The first coat done, although you can't see much yet

Sanding in between coats of stain

One of the holders for the steering bar

The bike parts after a coat of spray paint
 I also would like to thank my followers for the nice comments.  Hobbying I do for myself, the blog is there to share with you about my hobby, so it's nice to see that people are interested.  I have noticed too that I have so many more followers than before I went on my three-month holiday.  I have to welcome you all together and do so today, because I lack the time to list so many in one go.  Of course I am interested in all your blogs too, but will go and have a look when I have a few spare moments.  I also have to wait till next month, because I have already reached my limit with my provider and all this is going to cost me...! :-(

So, a warm welcome to all my new followers and be assured I am interested in your blogs as well.  I will get to it, I promise. :-)

For now, that's it.  Tomorrow it's our monthly meeting day at the Brisbane Miniatures club and I have to prepare the workshop tonight.  I don't think I'll be able to work on the project, but you'll see me again soon enough (I hope)....

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So kind of you to leave a comment.

Thank you also for visiting my blog.

However, comments with the purpose of (hidden) advertising will not be considered genuine and will be removed.