Thursday, March 14, 2024

My Dollshouse - part 17

I believe that my last post happened in 2021.  Since then I have worked on the house, but only intermittently and mostly I forgot to take pictures.  After the little sewing room I started on the attic.  It has a room for the 'traveller' in the family (on the right), a little hobby/storage area with a workbench (in the centre), and a nursery (on the left).

The rooms are partially filled with the Del Prado house furniture to which I have added gifts, bought items, home made items, and finished workshop kits. Some items I have had for over 20 years! Others are fairly new, but all of them are treasured.


The nursery



Centre section with workbench

Office in the attic





No comments:

Post a Comment

So kind of you to leave a comment.

Thank you also for visiting my blog.

However, comments with the purpose of (hidden) advertising will not be considered genuine and will be removed.