Wednesday, December 8, 2021

My Dollshouse - part 15

 Besides working on the bathroom I have finally finished the outside of the house as well. I have attached the supports for the roof on both sides and the white trimming for the front.  In the future I will do something about the base, but don't have a plan worked out yet.

I am still not very impressed with the quality of the house as a whole, but.... I can make mistakes, I can try things out, I can use different period styles, in short I can do what I want! ;-)  It still boils down to the fact that if I hadn't started this I would never have gotten into minitures!




I have also finished most of the bathroom.  The venetian blinds have finally been added and I have frosted the glass of the upper windows in the bathroom.  I will need to make a few small items still and after that I will move on to the 'landing' in the centre, which will have no stairs either (like the groundfloor), but will most likely become a sewing room.


working on the blinds

blinds attached, complete with pelmets

some window dressing added

frosted upper windows 

windows dressed and a better view of the frosted windows

And that's all for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment

So kind of you to leave a comment.

Thank you also for visiting my blog.

However, comments with the purpose of (hidden) advertising will not be considered genuine and will be removed.